Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was on the path to 16 levels in a row, and as I’m winning the last 2 the candy royale race disappeared !! I should be getting a big share of gold bars. What’s happening ? Please and thank you.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @cande02ca🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue with the Candy Royale! I would suggest you to contact the King Player Support team for your missing Gold Bars reward!
** If you are playing the game on a computer - Facebook browser version, please use this link to send your complaint —> Contact us
** If you are using mobile device OR the App version on Windows 10/11, please follow below steps⬇️
You will be receiving an automated email as their first reply, which is a norm! Please send a reply through that email itself and include as many details as you can. A screen recording or screenshots would help better to build your case.
If you have further questions, please let me know 🍫🍫
I did that and now it has started at the beginning of an 8 level candy royale:(. So I didn’t get my 16 level royale gold.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting in the meantime .Please Log out of the game -- close the App -- restart your device after shutting it down for about 10 minutes -- reopen the App and log into the game -- replay a level
Also please check this page for more info