Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
what is going on with the game….I was likeon a 3000 level then the next ting a new game starts at one….then the next day when I play again it starts all over again to game one????? just stupid not much fun …not liking this game anymore
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @kittykat753🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am wondering you might have unlocked a special feature🤔 Can you please show me a screenshot of your game map when it makes you start from level # 1 again!
To reply back, please type below. To post screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫