Inquiry about connecting the app with Facebook

Omar93
Omar93 Posts: 12 Level 2

I am using iPhone 15 pro max and I have the same problem of connecting with Facebook, tell me please how you solved it

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 39,745 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Thank you for replying back, Omar🤗

I would suggest you to try all these troubleshooting steps (one after another) and see if it resolves the issue⬇️

1. Check Your Credentials —> Ensure you are entering the correct email and password for your Facebook account. Try logging into Facebook directly on a web browser to verify your credentials.
    2. Update the Game —> Make sure your game is updated to the latest version. Check the App Store for any updates.
    3. Clear Cache (iOS) —> For iOS devices, you can offload the app to clear the cache.
      • Go to Settings > General > iPhone Storage;
      • Find and tap on Candy Crush Saga;
      • Tap on Offload App. This will free up storage used by the app but keep its documents and data;
    4. Check Permissions —> Ensure that Facebook has the necessary permissions to connect with Candy Crush.
      • Open the Facebook app on your iPad;
      • Go to Settings & Privacy > Settings;
      • Scroll down to Apps & Websites and make sure Candy Crush is listed and allowed;
    5. Reconnect to Facebook⬇️
      • Open Candy Crush Saga.
      • Go to the settings menu (Pink Cogwheel / gear icon).
      • Tap on the "My Profile" button and try logging in with your Facebook account again.

If the issue persists, please contact King Player Support team and seek further assistance. Here’s how:

1. Open the game app and go to the settings menu (Pink Cogwheel/gear icon).
    2. Tap on the "?" and select the topic of the issue.
    3. Go down to "Technical & Connection Issues" and click on it;
    4. Select any suitable option and open it;
    5. Scroll down all they and click on "Contact Us" option at the bottom of the page and provide details about the issue, including a screenshot if possible.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any other questions🍫🍫

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?