Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I hate this game. I’ve been stuck on the same level for days…. Again
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I know how you feel @PuppieWuppie At many times I feel the same, but then a few weeks later the game is fun again. Candy Crush is truly is a love-hate relationship for many of us. If it's just frustration and no fun then it's time to quit. Have you read these threads I composed recently with general tips?: