Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Cuando completas el nivel y a la vez una bomba llega a 0, da el nivel como no válido!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi again @JuanyEva Unfortunately I was indeed able to recreate your problem! I wonder if it is a glitch or intentional?
@QueenB can you confirm that the team have now decided to fail a level if a bomb explodes on our winning move? If you remember, we had the bomb glitch previously as I pointed out in the thread linked below, but this time it is different. I do not get Tiffi or Yeti jumping up and down telling me I passed the level, but I get the usual "fail" notice. Note how I set myself up to match the final three yellows when the bomb count was on "1" to test if this really did fail me the level. (By the way please note I had to use three lollipop hammers from my depleted inventory to get to this point, but I've long given up caring….)
Yeti is sad and I get the normal "level failed" notice.
So what has happened here? Is that the bomb glitch come back or is this now intentional????
Oh no @JuanyEva ? The bomb glitch is back? Did you get the "wonderful, level complete" show up first of all, then followed by the "play on for gold" screen? May I ask if your game is at the latest update?