Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
23 moves for this level. RIDICULOUS!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @annmary I am sorry but I cannot help you to pass levels as I'm just another player like yourself and anything that is impossible to pass is impossible to pass for me also. King won't help players up in this level range. The best I can do is suggest you read my general advice here:
It's 18th today and I can't see the way out. Still on this level with no hope to move forward. @kiara_wael @christinewupp please help