Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I cant get lives or friend request...I cant get my boosters!! I cant even give Lives to my friends. Help!!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello again @Mom_0217🙋♀️
I have just responded to your other question —> HERE! Can you please reply there, so that we can discuss further?
I will close this thread considering it as Duplicate, to avoid any confusions!
Thank you for understanding & have a great rest of the weekend🍫🍫
I click here and it says page not found. Please help
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback Please check this page about Lives Here and Here