Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I suggest this game should be monetize based on what the players contribute by boosting the game. Players should be credited when they get to some certain levels just like other games with that candy saga will always stay
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Personally I don't think your idea makes a lot of sense @Chisom555 The game is free to play and free to download so it wouldn't make economic sense for King to reward people with real money just for playing their game.
That said, variations of your idea have been suggested many times before, so your idea is a duplicate and I am sorry to say that duplicate ideas aren't allowed.