Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Was about on level 13 of top that when finished current level, got a message to play top that and lost previous levels won and started at 0. Replayed a few levels earlier and still at level 1 of top that. Very discouraging.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Alf333🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the glitch you have experienced with Top That event!
You are not alone! I have seen some other complaints and I have experienced it as well!! But, I was only at tier 6 or so!!
I would suggest you to contact King Player Support team and send them a complaint about the glitch. If you have taken any screenshots that shows your progress when you were at 13th tier and when you dropped down to bottom tier as well, please save those to send to the Support team.
If you need help with sending your complaint, please let me know by typing below and let me know the device you are using🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for report it , In the meantime please give your feedback Here