Playing the same account on two devices: problems

2»

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,595 Legend
    edited September 11

Finished the second episode today, just on the iPhone this time. Got the gold as promised, including the extra for watching adverts.

Top That, what the hell???? It didn't synch when I started, so I played two tiers lower than I had reached on the iPad. I had been here on the iPad earlier in the day:

After this screenshot I played one episode on the iPhone, and now the event HAS synched, alas to the lower tier! For both devices, so good-bye lollipops. Four hours later and I have dropped from playing tier 16 to tier 14.

That event is definitely one not to be trusted if playing on two devices. As for Candy Royale I dare not think what havoc playing two devices might wreak on that one.

I am done with this now.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,595 Legend

As I am about to delete the game on one of my two devices today a final update of information:

"Don't feed the Troll" loaded separately on each device and I could play it and win the boosters for both the iPad and the iPhone today. This would be a potential gain of six party poppers for your account in one weekend!

If you are like me trying to make gold rather than progress in the game and are lucky enough to have the 1 or 2 party popper order on your gold chocolate box then it's possible to convert those six party poppers into 90-180 gold bars, if you time using them right and fill the other chocolates playing old levels in between playing new ones in which you would use the boosters.

The Bakers Box: spoons are in synch on both devices but since the event is broken as it's stuck on the tutorial page, that is no use whatsoever.

End of thread as I will now delete the game on the iPad.

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 11,659 Level 5

Hopefully what you put won't make them stop Don't feed the Troll @christinewupp you know what King are like 🫣

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?