Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
level 5072, there is no other key in the game it is impossible to free the last icon to pass. I was 1st in the race and u til I watched videos on how to pass I realised this error.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Surely you must mean level 7052? That one leaves a few people bewildered, but here is a reply which should clear this one up for you.
Hello @nic83🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Just wondering! Are you asking about level # 7052 or 5072?
If it is 5072, which device are you using to play the game? I will check in my game and see if there is a glitch or it is just tricky!
Please reply by typing below. To post screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of comment box🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for report it. Could you please take a screenshot ?