Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I cannot make a purchase due to errors
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This is day 2 of this madness!!!!!! I have tried to make a purchase from the store and I should be given a reward for this lack of professionalism!!!!!!!
All day today. I am playing on my laptop using microsoft edge.
Hello @Jhakari7🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Which device you are using to play the game? How long have you been experiencing the error?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫
*Edited by CM: You seem to be lost and in the wrong thread! Please keep it in topic - Our House Rules