Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
HHad to uninstall and reinstall candy crush saga in an attempt to fix a black screen problem with the game. Need to have update to my completed levels 12958
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sydney🙋♀️
I am sorry that you lost your stored boosters and saved lives for no reason😕
The Black Screen in the Ads might not have been fixed because the issue is with the game itself and not your device or anything on your side!
With regards to level progress —> Have you tried logging out — restarting your device — log back in and replaying a level — and go back to the map screen to check if the progress is back?
If that didn't work, then, you will have to contact King Player Support team. Please follow the steps provided in this link —> Contact Support from game for lost progress issue
Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with🍫🍫
It did not work.
I am back to level 1.
I had to redo my password for my King Account to get back in unable to get into Facebook account on computer
I have a King account
But did not give me my progress level 12958
Hello @Sydney_47 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am so sorry that you reinstalled your game App!! Was the Black screen issue resolved after reinstallation?
With regards to your level progress, did you save your game before either with Facebook or King (email) account? If so, all you need to do is re-log into the game with same account details and you should get your progress back.
If it did not work, please reply back by typing below 🍫🍫