Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why can't I buy the gold bars from the piggy bank even it is full? Since before yesterday any time I try a message appears saying " Try later"
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @liliko00🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Which device are you using to play the game? If you are using a computer, are you playing on Facebook Browser (Google Chrome, Edge, etc.,)?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback This issues is being investigated
Please check this page for more info Here