Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've just paid £2.79 for a gold pass but not received anything
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @lrbond Welcome to the community. I'm just wondering as it's only a few hours since the Season Pass event started, have you played all the levels necessary to unlock all the prizes yet? If I go into my Season Pass I have unlocked prizes up to tier 8 , so mine looks like this:
So I have so far played to tier 8 and need to play more levels (new or previously played ones, it doesn't matter, so long as I pass) to reach the best rewards. The lock on the right means I have not paid to unlock the gold path. What does your event look like? If you paid then those locks should be gone, but you won't receive the prize until you have reached the tiers, then the claim button should appear. This is easy to do though, just replay an easy old level lots of times until all the tiers are unlocked.
Hi and Welcome to our Community
Thank you for the feedback.please report this to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.