Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can log on but once i go to play the map won’t load its got a kind of film across not letting me click on my level or map
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi,
I have the same issue on my mobile + my computer. I tried to uninstall and reinstall the app (and i lost my booster and friends…) but I continue to have the same issue.
Hi @J4ne 🙋♀️
I need to see a screenshot first to suggest you anything please!
is there anyway to fix it ?
Hi Jane,
Are you playing the game on a single device or multiple devices? If using more than one device, do you also see the issue on all the devices?
Hello @DougWoller and @J4ne🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing a glitch in your games!
Is it a “grey” screen that you see and that stops you from playing the game? Can you show me a screenshot of your game map with the issue present?
To post a screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫
I have been having this same problem, on iphone, pc and Facebook.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Which device are you play ? In the meantime please check this page for more Info here