Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
CC Saga crashed as I purchased 10 gold bars to beat level 8410 and advance to Adventure Pathl. And my Chocolate box has been stuck 50 reds for 3 months. Plz help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @nikkikaysherman🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Lately, we have been receiving frequent complaints about game crashing after purchasing moves! I will report this issue to our Community In-charge when they come back on Monday.
I need a clarification! The Gold bars you spent to buy the moves - did you earn those in the game or did you purchase?
With regards to Chocolate Box —> Many players are experiencing this issue for some unknown reason! King team is aware about this issue and are working on a fix. Until the issue is fixed, there is nothing you can do to get rid of it😕
If you have access to a different device, please play the game on it! Hopefully, the glitch won't affect that device as well!!
If you have any other questions, please type below🍫🍫
Hello @nikkikaysherman Welcome to King Community. Sorry to hear about your issue. Could you please tell us which device you are using for the game? Make sure your devices and games are upto date. Thanks
Thank you, Nikki🤗
If our Community In-charge needs any other details, I will get back to you🍫🍫
I purchased 10 gold bars for a total of $2.13. Thank you so much.
It is a Samsung Galaxy A10e. Thank you for your support, I appreciate it. Have a great day.
Nikki Sherman