Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
how do you get items that are missing
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
thank you I requested a refund
Hello @Dennytwo59🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are missing the Gold Bars from your game!
Did you make a purchase and did not receive the items? OR you won those gold bars in a race or event and did not receive the reward?
When did this happen? Can you please provide more details?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫
I am so sorry to know that @Dennytwo59😕
Which device are you using to play the game? Since it has been 4 days since you bought the items, I would suggest you to request for the refund.
Below are the suggestions to follow depending on the device you are using⬇️
If you have any other questions, please let me know🍫🍫
Thank you for answering my post not really sure what to do
I bought them on the 19th of September 14.99 for was for 100 bars and 2.99 for other things didn’t get either of them but they got my money