Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i have now 175 offered moves but without bars they are useless. If something can not be done in a couple of hours I have lost interest. I WILL NOT buy bricks or boosters. You won king. No longer fun and not worth time
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am sorry to hear that you are stuck on this level and have run out of gold bars, however this does happen to a lot of players. I have written a post about this, which I link here:
I hope some of this will help you decide whether you want to continue playing. Good luck!
Hello @lgh Welcome to King Community. Sorry to hear about that but could you please tell us which game you are talking about? Please let us know the name of game to get you a better assistant. Thanks