Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just won 30 gold bars and hadn't used any and then I didn't pass a level and needed to use 10 and I'm still at 4 just like I was before!? I spend so much money on this game and soda crush it's not even funny im about to delete the apps
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to our Community
Thank you for the feedback. If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.