Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I tried three times to buy credits. First two times it said it cannot be processed at this time. To try again later, I was still charged for these two times and I was charged also for the third purchase. How do I get my refund or credits?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am on my laptop I have 2 emails: *Edited by CM*
*Edited by CM: That's too much personal information. For your own safety and protection do not share your email address - Our House Rules
Hello @SADOC🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am very sorry to hear about the issue you have experienced with the Purchases!
Can you please tell me which device you are using to play the game?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫