Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I wany to ask if there someone familiar with the structure of the tournaments. How fair are they and does everyone gets a chance to win?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @onisanCrush Welcome to the community!
I am familiar with the tournaments. I have created a thread to explain the Music Tournament so I link it here:
The official explanations can be found in these FAQs and I suggest you read the Terms and Conditions to find out about fairness: