Can you retrieve my game data ?

Bumsie59
Bumsie59 Posts: 2 Newbie
edited September 27 in Support

Hello,

Please can you help me?

I have been playing using dodsondorne@gmail.com for a long time whilst playing candy crush. I was somewhere in the 3000s level wise.

I recently have bought a new tablet and had to create a new email address *Edited by CM* which I've created this King account with.

My son tried to do something to link the account on Facebook (which never had before) and it's reset my old dodsondorne@gmail.com account to level 1 !!!

Is there anyway to retrieve and transfer my progress from dodsondorne@gmail.com to my new account dodsondorne@gmail.com? I really don't want to have to start again. I never linked old account so i fear I've lost everything.

Thanks Dorne

*Edited by CM: That's too much personal information. For your own safety and protection do not share your email address - Our House Rules 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,218 Candy Moderator

Hello Dorne @Bumsie59🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!

When you said "this" account, did you mean the account in this King Community? If so, this is not a "game" account, but an account in this Forum. We cannot play games here. We can only talk with other players, take part in the discussions and participate in Contests.

Did you download the game on your new tablet yet? If not, please download the game and log into the game using your old email address, and you should find the progress intact.

Please try it and let me know how it goes. You can reply by typing below🍫🍫

• Bumsie59
    Bumsie59 Posts: 2 Newbie

I tried but doesn't work. I think this is because my son tried to link the old account with Facebook when he was settting up my new tablet (before he created my new google email) because on my old tablet with my old email my Candy Crush is at level 1 now and not int he 3000's 😭

If you only had a local save and that gets wiped out that like the above does that mean all is lost ?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,218 Candy Moderator

Hi Dorne @Bumsie59🙋‍♀️

I am not sure what might have happened when your son tried to link the accounts🤔

But, you do not need to be upset about losing your game progress. King Player Support team can help you with restoring the progress.

Please follow below steps to send your complaint⬇️

• Open the game and click on the Pink Cogwheel (Gear icon) located in top right corner of game map screen;
    • Click on the ? icon in Settings window;
    • Scroll down to "My game progress" and click to open it;
    • You should see a topic that says "I lost my game progress, how to get it back" (along those lines). Click to open it;
    • Check if any of the tips & steps provided there help you to retrieve the progress;
    • If not, scroll down all the way in that topic and click on "Contact Us";
    • You will have to fill the form and submit your compliant.

While filling the form, please make sure to select "Lost Game Progress" in the Topic area.

Hope the Support team helps to restore your game progress quickly and you can get back into the game soon🤞

If you have any other questions, please let me know🍫🍫

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?