Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
why’s my games freeze and I can’t play anymore?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
yes I see a gray screen and it’s just staying, can’t move
game mode on
When game mode is on, background activity is reduced to optimize the performance of this game
Hello @amyquynh🤗A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga? If so, which device are you using to play the game?
When you said "your game freezes" - do you see a Grey screen or does it just stay on the map screen and you cannot click on anything?
The more details you provide, the better assistance we can provide!
when I can play again?