Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've reached 7000+ level on candy crush but I recently bought new phone and I've been trying to retrieve my data on new phone but it only shows my complete level up to 951 how do I solve this problem???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Here
It doesn't reconnect for data backup
Hello @raisagar🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
If you are still experiencing this issue, can you please post a screenshot of your game map on your new phone (where it shows you are at level # 951)?
To reply back, please type below. To post screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to our Community
Please email Player Support so they can restore the levels manually on your account.You can also email them from here and tell your Game ID there.