Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've lost my progress. Pls
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello again @JudySisco πββοΈ
I am sorry to say that what you have posted is not enough for me to assist you!!
Did you lose the game progress or progress of an event or the Daily Treat Machine? The more details you provide, the better assistance I can be!
I am providing link to a Help Article that helps with retrieving your game level progress. If that is the issue you are experiencing, please follow steps and tips given in this link β¬οΈ (click on βView Postβ to open it)
If you have any other questions or to reply back to my questions, please type belowπ«π«
Hello @JudySisco Welcome to King Community. Are you talking about candy crush saga game? If so then please let me know which device you are using? Thanks