Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
In the chocolate box part of the game I am not getting credit for using the pink spaceship. I have now used it five times and it's still not crediting for me to fill my box with chocolate. Has this happened to anyone else? How did you resolve it?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Oh, no!! I am so sorry to hear that, Lauren 🙁
You might be experiencing a glitch with the Chocolate Box! I would suggest you to contact King Player Support team and send a complaint.
I think you are using a mobile device! Below are the steps to follow on App version of the game ⬇️
You will be receiving an automated email as their first reply, which is a norm! Please send a reply through that email itself and include as many details as you can. A screen recording or screenshots would help better to build your case.
Can you please tell me which device you are using and the version you have? I will report to our Community In-charge as well!
Please let me know if you have further questions🍫🍫
I purchased some that I used. And I won some, that I used.
Hello @LaurenF67 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Did you use the UFO boosters that are available/ you own in your boosters or that are given in a level?