Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Those the Candy crush saga gift awards in real life or not cus financially this game supposed to give it's ordinance compression for playing I thought if I reach a stage I will win.money or a free Trip
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello and Welcome to the King Community @nftrek1997west🤗
Are you talking about the game in general OR the Music Tournament?
If it is the game itself, there are no monetary rewards!
If you are talking about Music Tournament, please check —> Music Tournament FAQ