Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I opt out of music tournament?I have checked all online options
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Daizie🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Unfortunately, it is not possible to opt out of the Tournament! If you have it in your game, you will have to play!
But, if you do not like competing with others, I would say do not play the game for these 3 days. And, when the round ends, if you do not achieve one of the top 3 places, you will not move to next round. This way, the tournament ends and you won't be in the competition anymore!
Is there a particular reason that you would like to opt out of the Tournament?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫
I am glad to know that you do not have any issue with the event and/or competing in the Tournaments🤩
But, the prizes for the Music Tournament are VIP passes and "Vouchers" to attend LIVE Music concerts though!! Winners will not receive Cash reward!! If the players are not from one of below countries, they will receive Gold Bars as reward!
Australia, Austria, Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, New Zealand, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, United Kingdom, and the United States of America.
Hence, I think there is nothing for you to worry and take part in the Tournament (if you can)😍
For complete details, please check these Informative threads⬇️
Please let me know if you have any other questions 🎵🎶
Thank you so very much for answering my question! I have no problem competing with others. Since I am currently in 4th place..Love playing CC !
I understand that if you win..whatever the value of prize..here in US you will have to pay federal tax and if you live in certain states ..state tax on it also.