Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do you pass level 838 I can't seem to get the chocolates if you cn help me add me if you need lives thankyou hope ok to post this here lollypop123 is my username
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
And yes! Please don't waste your lives
Hello @lollypop12345๐ค A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I will check the level in my game and get back to you. Can you please post a screenshot of your level - after clicking on Play and opening the game board?
To reply back, please type below. To post screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box๐ซ๐ซ
Hello @Tedykhaan&Momy Do you have a problem or a question?
Hi my ferind
Thankyou so much for help greatly appreciate you taking your time to very kind I passed it ๐ thankfully
Hi again @lollypop12345 ๐โโ๏ธ
I have checked multiple videos on YouTube and both my game accounts! I found only this version
Once all the lives are refilled, can you please post a screenshot (after you click on play and open the game board)?
Letโs see if any of our Community friends have the version you have right now๐ค
Thankyou for been so kind ๐
Please give me few minutes, @lollypop12345 I will check something and get back to you๐
PummyRaj are you there sorry for annoying you I've 2 lives I dnt want play the game until I know how play it
And how do I unlock the key boxes ty for helping me
Yes this is it but the colour tick balls are chocolate squares
Hi @lollypop12345 ๐โโ๏ธ
Is this how your level looks or do you have a different board?
I just wish I knew how pa's this level ๐
Ok thankyou so much can I add you there ty for lovely welcome ๐
pummyraj thankyou so much my proper username is lollypop123 not lollypop1234 for some reason it wudnt let me log in with my proper username lollypop123
add me if you need lives thankyou hope ok to post this here lollypop123 is my username
Hi again @lollypop12345๐โโ๏ธ
It is not possible to make friends with the help of username.
If you would like to have more friends in your game, the best way is to "share the link" and invite other players to your game. Please check this link to learn how to add friends through link system โ> HERE.
Let me know if you have any questions or need further assistance๐ซ๐ซ