Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was playing the qualifying round when the app closed and when it came back I didn't have the event anymore and I was in 1º place to go to the final I need you to solve this
What happened?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @ppaulamark 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Your screenshot tells me that you are in 2nd Knockout round! The round should have ended about 8 hours ago! Do you still have the tournament in your game and the timer is running?
What you see with “no events” pop-up and red screen - is a small glitch! If you replay any of the old levels and lose it, then all the events that are active in your game will be triggered to appear back. Whenever you see that Red curtain, that is the trick to follow to get rid of it👍 But, can you clarify my above question about Tournament in your game!
Please reply back by typing below🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. Please check this page for more Info