Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I don't have sweet cinema on my Candy Crash Saga and I can't watch videos after a game for extra moves. Anyone else had this problem?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Sorry! Missed to write above, Rene!
You said “you can’t watch videos”! Does it mean you are not receiving the Ads OR are you experiencing a glitch when you try to watch the Ads?
Hello @ReneGrobler 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Sweet Cinema and the Ad videos for extra moves at the end of levels are two different things!
I too am playing the game from a long time(shortly after it was released) and I do not have Ads in my game too! But, I do have Sweet Cinema feature that I received last year or before!
Do you have a feature called “Treasure Hunt”? If you do, that would be the reason why you do not have Sweet Cinema! We can receive only one of these features as both are same to give us some extra boosters for our game!
I have been playing Candy Crush for years. Never worked on my game.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. The features might be temporarily unavailable as features come and go. They are not the permanent part of the game and can be replaced or unavailable at any time. Always keep your game up to date and hopefully it might returns to your game. Also please check this page about Ads Here