Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My game freezes on my ipad whenever the Top That activates, it does not happen on my mobile only on ipad, anyone know why? And what can I do.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
For me it freezes every time, I have to restart my ipad every time.
Hello @stangzrock 🤗 Welcome back to the King Community!
I am sorry to say that I did not understand what you are trying to say!
Are you experiencing this freezing glitch in your game as well?
Hello @Jane_Marshall 🤗 A Warm Welcome back to the King Community!
This is a known issue which is affecting few players and you and I are in those players!
Even though the screen freezes the first time it appears, once you close the App and restart the device, the feature does not freeze again and working fine. Did you notice that or does it freeze every time it appears?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫
Other than writing an admin for candy crush I'm not sure sorry it is happening