Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I get rid of Top That? It's broken and freezer my game. I do not get any extras.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for replying back @Maggiepars🤗
Can you please post a screenshot of that screen where you see "next"?
To post screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫
I'm using an iMac. Top That pops up when I've finished my fifth game-every time.
My only choice is to click "next" and when I do that, it freezes the screen every single time.
Hello @Maggiepars🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am so sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing with the Top That feature!
Unfortunately, if we have received these special features, it is not possible to remove that unless the Game team switch off those features!!
Can you please tell me which device you are using? And, does it freeze each time it pops up while collecting candies OR just once when you open the game for the first time in a day?
Please reply back by typing below🍫🍫
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for report it in the meantime please check this page and give feedback Here