Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
After running out of moves, the game goes to watch ad, to get extra moves. However! The new " wild robot" movie ad opens and I can't seem to find a way of recieving extra move after watching it. It simply cancels the 'watch ads. Feature
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @kevnjj🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue you have been experiencing in your game! Since it has been a week, I hope the issue with the Ad is resolved!!
But, you are absolutely right! The issue is with the Ad itself but not your device or the game or your internet connection!
If this Ad or any other Ad freezes the game or brings black screen or does not behave how it is supposed, I would suggest you to report it to King Player Support team following below steps⬇️
If you have any other questions, please let me know🍫
My wifi is very strong, with all other ads working fine. The wild robot ad plays fine,all the way to the end but when I click on the x to close the ad, there is no reward and no second or third ad. I suggest it's a problem with the ad itself.
Hello @kevnjj Welcome to King Community. Sorry to hear about it and it's happened due to your Internet stability which was fluctuated somehow and ads couldn't perform well. Thanks