We’re aware of an issue with iOS transactions affecting Candy Crush, Soda, Farm, and Jelly. 🚧 Our team is on it! You can still play, and we’ll update you once it's fixed. More information here

Resetting to level 1

Katrina_A
Katrina_A Posts: 67 Level 3

Hi, I am one of the oldies who used to play Candy crush from the start when it came out, however when the new design came out with a portrait view (instead of landscape view) it made it near impossible to play due to lack of hand stamina, so I had to stop playing.

I have now started playing again and and am finding that I’m not as good at this as I used to be, and due to it being an incredibly lengthy task to scroll back to the beginners level, I am keen to restart my game.
I have been reaching out to support for over a week but they keep “missing” my replies and are telling me two different versions so I thought I’d reach out here instead in case it’s possible to get an answer here.

so basically I would like to take the boosters and gold bars that I have previously purchased with me when I reset the game, which I am told is possible and then I am told it is not possible. What’s the correct answer here? I have also been told that I will not have the same game experience, however when I enquire as to what would be different I am getting no replies. I can appreciate that new features will open up once new levels are reached but I am keen to find out if I will loose out on features like forever more if I restart.

Anyone with answers please reply :) .

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?