QUESTION ABOUT THE BOOSTER

2»

Comments

• En9998
    En9998 Posts: 49 Level 2

look i’m not saying that i hate candy crush, i don’t want to offend anyone, but don’t give them stupid reasons like this one about boosters, they do save ur boosters when u make an purchase, with real money and not the boosters u can win from different events, and it has nothing to do with data or whatever, they can simply back them up in facebook like they do with golden bars or lives, but also i wanna talk about how they’re really destroying the game with their events and when we post a discussion about bringing back the classic game, they act like we don’t even exist!!

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,712 Legend
    edited October 20

They don't want that kind of talk. The old classic game was so different and much more fun to play but King have disowned it. The new Candy Crush bears no resemblance to it except the graphics and the name. King have taken over full control of the game: The boards are pre set the moment we open them, so often we know after a few moves if we will pass or fail. I think one of the main changes of the past year is that the game is now event based and that is how King control each player's game in a "bespoke" manner. Some of us get the good versions of events (like I get 50 gold bars for the champions race) and so can play faster and better than others who are perhaps blacklisted and only get 30 gold for the champions race. That is mostly players near the top of the map. (the 50 gold I get in my newer game at level 4100). What prize we get for Candy Royale is another way that King decide our gold balance. And of course who gets ads and who doesn't. It is all manipulated to a huge degree. King control our events, our game boards and how much gold we earn. What they cannot control is our balance of boosters, and that is only because our boosters are locally stored on our devices. In fact that helps us outwit them to some degree. They cannot see our booster balance. That is the only way we as players can still control our games, so personally I am quite glad that boosters are not stored on their servers. If they were, we would just be puppets with no control. The game plays us rather than us playing the game.

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 11,803 Level 5

You seem quite angry @En9998 you asked a simple question and got a simple answer. I am in the Community because I contacted King Player Support many years ago and instead of them helping me I got directed to the Community, which I found very helpful and decided to stay in and try to help others. Hopefully you will stay in the Community and try to help others with your experiences as well. And yes like Christine I started playing the game in 2012 just after it came out so have seen many changes. The one change we haven't seen though is what happens if we uninstall our game. Anyway good luck with whatever you decide to do and it would be nice to hear from you again 🤗

• quekkc
    quekkc Posts: 189 Level 3

I guess one of the reasons is the number of user accounts in CCS compare to other match 3 games users. CCS used to have score ranking among your friends for each game level. I supposed they can't cope with those resource hungry features.

As for the boosters collected on the Facebook account, my guess is those boosters were saved in Facebook server instead of King. Gold bars are saved across all playing platforms but lives you received on Facebook are stored locally. Try clear the cache and the lives are gone on that device.

• En9998
    En9998 Posts: 49 Level 2

like they had their magic back before then, and now they removed this game just pisses me of tbh, sometimes it gets sweeter but most of the times it gets boring, and btw, it the gold that we win through events it’s the way how “king is controlling” our inventory of golds than guess what else u can win through an event, BOOSTERS, besides that u really think they’re not managing or thinking that with these gold that we’re winning we’re not gonna pay boosters, like come on, everything is controlled in the game, and mark my words somewhere IF U PURCHASE AN BOOSTER IT’S STICKING WITH U, WHY??

because it’s Candy Crush!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?