Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello,
I bought something at the shop and since then, I have no boosters offered or ads to watch! Do you know why? I find this disappointing
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Wow, thank you for the honest reply. But if that's the case then I guess I'm done playing. I had a boring wknd and bought something as well, now no ads.
You answered your own question @PatLeh I am afraid: It's because you bought something.
We have been warning about this for years in this community: The moment anyone spends real money they lose the ads for free boosters and extra moves. It's unlikely your ads will come back, because King now think you will spend more, and more, and more, and more…..
Disappointing, indeed, but it's how they run this game.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.
This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.
So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.
For more Info Here