Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
They are overcharging me, today I only made 1 purchase and I have 2 charges and for different amounts
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @cynthyta🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue you have been experiencing with the purchases in your game!
As per my knowledge, the deals and packages are rated according to our local currency! Hence, I don't think there will be any exchange rates! But, in any case, getting overcharged or multiple charges for a single transaction is not right and King also does not encourage this!
I would suggest you to contact Apple and report the issue.
If you need further assistance with anything, please let me know🍫🍫
It's not the first time this has happened to me, but this is already an abuse and the logical thing is that they give me my money back because in my country I only spent the amount of 14 soles, which in reality it says 12, but well, they always charge me more. I suppose it's the exchange rate, but it shouldn't be like that anyway.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Find more info how you can check this up and how to dispute a purchase if it has been incorrectly charged: