Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I don't have any videos, adds. I deleted and installed the game, but I lost all of my boosters. Any idea how can I fix it?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for your answers! They helps a lot. Since I started the, I always get ads and sometimes they were really useful, that's why I don't understand why they disappeared.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.
This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.
So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.
For more Info Here
Hello @Nori756 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you have reinstalled the game in hope of receiving the Ad videos!
Not having Ad videos is not a glitch or an issue in your game! Unless you are included in that "group", you will not receive the Ads, and reinstalling the App does not do any good but, losing all your saved boosters and lives😕
To receive Ads in the future, please make sure that your game App is updated to the latest version, there is at least 2GB free space on device memory and you are active in the game. All these will increase chances to receive the Ads.
Some of us have been playing the game from since the beginning and are at 16K and above levels! But, we still do not have Ads. Like I said above, it depends on the group we fall in and as players, we cannot force it!
Hope this made sense! If you have any other questions, please type below🍫🍫