Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
why is the game not giving me credit for passing levels? I’m #3 but I would be #2 if it was counted all the levels I have passed. This has been happening for two days now.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Lala84🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue in your game! I am assuming that you are complaining about "Weekly Race" levels! Did I get that right?
If so, the King team has received some more complaints as well about this issue and they are investigating it. If you use a mobile device, you can even find an article under "Highlighted" topics in the Help Center!!
If that is not what you are talking about, please reply by typing below and provide more details🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
I'm sorry to hear about this ,Unfortunately we're not able to handle missing rewards through the community but please follow these steps HERE on how to get intouch with our Player Support Team that handles these issues.