Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I try to buy in shop but I always receiving that there was a problem.I have my card connected on the Google play.What is the problem
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
As I wrote I am playing on computer not phone.If I want to play on the phone I need to start from the beginning I can not play from where I am when I play on the computer on my Facebook.Is it possible to buy from shop if I am playing on computer,I need that answer.
Welcome to the King's Community 🤗
Sorry to hear that.
You may face such problem due to game not connecting You can do some troubleshooting solutions Please make sure the game is latest updated Log out/Restart phone/Log in Please check the page for more information
I hope it is useful
https://community.king.com/en/blog/kb/articles/2327-what-can-i-do-when-i-lose-connection-in-the-game
I want to note also that I am playing on the computer