Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, besides episode race not working, I can't tell the level of difficulty for each advancement and I am not getting the bonuses I used to get when I passed a level. There are no incentives to play. Is this being looked at?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to our Community
Thank you for the feedback.This issues has been reported , In the meantime If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.