Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
That is my question
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @bjackstill124 Welcome to the community!
I have some insights that may answer your question and I have previously posted on the matter here, so I will link one of my posts here. In short to answer your questions:
Yes, the game is rigged. By that I mean the boards are rigged to make players fail by dropping the wrong candies, but equally some boards are rigged to drop the right candies to pass, those are "lucky" boards.
I can't answer your question of why you only pass if you pay. You have probably run out of gold bars. Some levels are meant to be played using boosters near the end or gold bars for extra moves (legendary levels mostly) so the best way to succeed in Candy Crush is to not let yourself run out of gold and try not to run out of lollipop hammers and UFOs.
I have found that it is possible to play Candy Crush for free if we use events, boosters and gold wisely, but this is quite a balancing act.
Check my tips here:
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. Some levels will be challenging and some levels need to use boosters. Free boosters are usually obtained by playing events in the game. Which level are you play now?