Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
why can’t I win this level someone please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Oh dear @ginammmmmm1357 I wish you had come here earlier. We have had several questions about this level and we can help you with this!
I can see on your screenshot that you have destroyed some of the yellow candies that were on the board. You must NOT destroy any of the yellow candies in the top left. They are needed to move the dragons sideways to their exits and if any of these yellow candies are destroyed the level is impossible to finish and must be quit and replayed. I am sorry but from that position in your screenshot there is no way to finish the level. You need to quit and replay it. On your next attempt do NOT play boosters like a party popper or a double colour bomb combo and also avoid the fish booster.
Check out this thread here:
And this video (the cherries are now dragons but that is the only difference):
got to be a glitch here…
help!!! How can I get the eggs over to the drop shots.. wasted over 100 gold bars already…
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. Can you please take a screenshot level 3822 ?