Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When Top That appears it freezes my screen, I have to re install or restart my ipad. If I re install the game I lose any boosters I have just won.Is this happening to anyone else?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
No, you don't have to uninstall the game when it freezes! Please don't uninstall and reinstall the app as this will lose you all your boosters, we never recommend this action. If the game freezes you just need to force close the app and reopen it. Just close the app the same way you would close any other app.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for report it , In the meantime please give your feedback here