Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
occasionally I see gold frames around a candy and I can’t figure out what it is. Is it just a decoration or something else? Thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @rndebsocal the 'gold frame' is the basket of the Cobra. Once you wake the Cobra up it will create a new path from its start point to its basket thereby creating a path for the Hatchlings.
it was before 14175 which is my current level . Thank you for your response!
thank you so much !!
Oh yes, I have seen these but never paid much attention to them. I think they just indicate which area the snakes will strike when they slither across the board? Once the snakes go these frames disappear.
On another note: Which level is this? How can you save those poor dragons? I don't see any portals on your screenshot.
lower right under purple candy. Gold frame around the piece of frosting . Deb
I will the next time I run across it- thank you !
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Can you take a screenshot ?