Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am on the last goal to complete my box of candy. I had to use two party boosters. I used them and didn't get the credit for it in my box of chocolates.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Ho Kiara, I have contacted them and replied to back to them. All I get is a redirect back to the community. I don't know what to do.
Hi and Welcome to our Community
Thank you for the feedback. If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.