Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am finding that the ads are not giving their rewards, extra moves, boosters, sweet cinema etc. Does anyone else have this problem and what to do about it. Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I no longer get Sweet Cinema either, and that was the only way I was able to make any progress. I don't know how to resolve it. I lost it a couple months ago and have made very little progress ever since.
I am having a problem with the ads starting, then my screen goes black and I must close the app and restart it. Because of this issue when I’m playing a new episode, I use gold bars for extra moves instead of taking a chance on playing an ad and losing my win streak.
Please look into this issue.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for report it . In the meantime please try force closing the Apps and Log in again , also please check this page Here