Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi
I am.playing level 17866 so frustrating, the 2d dragon is supposed to drop and it never drops so I can't win the game and I lost all my boosters. Can you fix it please
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @ajxanat This level has been complained about since it was first released and we have given plenty of feedback, with no response at all from King. Please do check here in this thread and add your complaint there as well. Perhaps one day King will listen to feedback.
Thank you so much for answering.
This means that all of these people are stuck in the game like me.
So I can't do anything, just wait.
Any improve or answer from them please let me know. Thanks.